Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Porting number from Virgin to 02

Hi.Bought two phones for two of my children for Christmas.Porting over from Virgin to 02. I went on the phone to 02 customer services end of Dec and gave the 02 temp number for each phone one at a time and each virgin number I was porting over one at...

hertscol by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 5g speed very slow

Hello I have two devices with o2, a tablet and a phone. Whenever I use 5g it seems I can't get any faster than 4g. Which makes me feel like I'm paying for a service I'm not receiving. Right now I am in Brighton (UK) - and there is a 5G network here. ...

Elextric by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Payments

can I pay my overdue device plan this Friday?

Chris42 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! "Get a new number"

If I select "Get a new number" when ordering a sim through My O2, will it override my current sim? What I'm looking for is a secondary contract for a business phone, but it will all be under the same personal information as my personal phone. Thanks ...

Jjpg by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Payment support

How do I contact payment support if my phone has been restricted?

Lynn22 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bill

My 02 bill is late due to not being paid can I change my bill date for the 16th of each month please

Steve1983 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sim swap

Help!I'm trying to swap my sim on my iPhone, I have taken my original sim out of the device and replaced with my new device, however when I go through the process of swapping the sim online I am not receiving a message for the activation code. It pro...

Sazzle22 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Wrongly charged

I am trying to find why I have been charged 4 times for a single text to the US

PriyaV12 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Airtime rewards

Who do I talk to about my airtime rewards its not been took off my o2 bill