Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Reviewing Order

Hi, hope somebody can help... I ordered an iPad Air last night, around 7.30pm, i went through the whole credit check etc etc, received emails regarding legal documents, then received one with the subject ‘We've received your order. You're all set.’ A...

TCxxper2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Pay monthly END date

I pay monthly, I want to simply see when the end date is and also my device contract end date. This information is completely hidden as far as I can see. I've looked everywhere on the O2 app, and now on the site this BASIC information is simply missi...

Mike999 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! worth leaving?

hi allcurrently paying £14.50 for 10 gb of datagiffgaff £10 for 15 gb I can't seem to be able to contact any o2 rep to see if they can match this, so no option but to leave.The new phone system, using 202 is a circular nightmare with bots. I hardly u...

I cant seem to upgrade online

Get in touch to continue your purchaseWe need some more details to be able to continue.Please call us on 202 from your O2 phone or 0344 8090202 from a landline. This is the message I'm receiving when im trying to upgrade online. I called up o2 and di...

salhie03 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Really slow 4G speeds

My 4G speeds have gone really poor from around a month or so ago. Service status says there are no problems in my area.Speeds are often less than 1Mbps but are very rarely above 2.I temporarily switched to 3G and actually got about 7. Does this simpl...

Screenshot_20220903_110210_org.zwanoo.android.speedtest.jpg
sjw211 by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Internet

Hi I’m going to upgrade tariff to unlimited internet but can’t u till the 16th this month, I was wondering if there was a way this could be fast tracked instead of buying 12g internet (best deal) for £30 as I’m now 60 quid down and I’m using the hots...

Scott1690 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! e-sim ordering a pack

Hi, Has anyone got a link to order an e-sim pack, I’ve rung customer services countless times and get passed from customer services back to sales and then back to customer services and then the cycle begins again, I didn’t think such a simple request...

MG777 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! phone upgrade

hi I am coming to the end of my contract and am wanting to find the best deal I can on a I phone

Resolved! Accidental damage cover

Anyone understand phone insurance? Am I right in thinking the accidental damage cover won’t replace my phone if I lost it (dropped into a river and couldn’t retrieve it)? So if not, I will use an old device until end of contract. In which case can I ...

TZ by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Query about my contact

Good morining i got three contact and one them is £5 month it was £10 month but i change my traiff and still show it £10 when meant be £5 the contract number end with 26 at the end can someone get back too me too sort this out please

Shar93 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos