Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Phone contract question

Hi we have a mobile phone contract with yourselves on xxxxxxxxxxx and the contract ends this month? [Mod edit: Please do not share personal details as your posts are visible to the public. Thanks!]

Juds71 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Refurbished scam!!

Can someone explain hew they can sell me a phone that's supposedly like new but has dirt under the camera lense, around the camera setting and the battery dies stupidly quick? So disappointed and typically cannot get through! Is that it now??? I mean...

Sonia4 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Changing billing date

I’ve been in store, tried to access a webchat and phoned but just passed from pillar to post. I’d like to change the date of my direct debit. Is anyone actually able to “help”

Kate85 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Insurance

Hi, I am not sure I added a protection cover for my IPhone 13. Would you be able to check and let me know?If I haven't is there any chance it could be added from now on, moving forward??Regards,Emilia

Vivi by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Ending contract

How do I end my contract?When will this come into effect?How do I keep my existing number when I move to a new provider and headset? thank you

Sophie34 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unable to proceed and buy a pay monthly sim

Hi there everyone , I bought a pay monthly sim in November last year and then I bought another two pay monthly sims for my children . These were all purchased online via the 02 website. I then tried to buy a 4th sim ( we are a family of six ) but the...

Bordeaux by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! showing no service on both old and new sim

i have recently switched from a pay as you go to a monthly contract after doing the sim swap i had service however my new plan was not working and for some reason i was still using the old plan despite the new monthly chip was put in the phone. now t...

Resolved! New phone

I recently upgraded to a Samsung phone which I then returned under the 14day change you mind as I now want an iPhone. O2 have received the phone back, but now I don’t know what to do in regard to getting another new phone as it’s saying I can’t upgra...

Resolved! Accounts

I took 2 pay monthly contracts out November last year but since then I have had a 3rd account added any ideas. This is stranger both are iPhone handsets but when you click on device details on my partner number it says Samsung C3250??

Jay42 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos