Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Cancelling airtime contract

Can I cancel my airtime contract to replace with another provider and keep the phone contract rather than paying what's owed in one lump sum?

Dave1007 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Holiday to florida

Hiya, I'm off on holiday to florida in 3 weeks, do I need to tell o2? I'm on a monthly contract, will be abroad affect my tariff? Incur charges etc? Tried reading the help pages and got so confused! Thank you

Vrose86 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! S22 Ultra Upgrade

Hello.I currently have the S21 ultra and so badly want the s22 ultra. I know this is a long shot but I'm guessing there is no way at all to upgrade to the s22 ultra since I only got the s21 ultra last year and still have around 800 pound left and sel...

Resolved! S22 Ultra preorder question

I know O2 have done it in the past, with other samsung models. but was wondering if anyone knows if they send out the preorders early?.Came back to O2 after a few years away. cheers

GIBXO by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Change of mind/iPad Pro

Hello All. I’m sorry if this was asked before but I can’t get a straight answer from CS. I’ve ordered the iPad Pro 256gb on refresh last week. Used it for about 3 days and then decided if I am going to keep it for few years, bigger storage would be u...

ASD by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No actual data connection and patchy voice, even though 4G symbol showing on iphone

Hi, I'm having an issue with my iPhone XS and can't work out whether it's a network issue, or a handset issue. Any advice would be much appreciated. I recently had a replacement handset through insurance due to a screen break on my iPhone. Like for l...

Resolved! Bill payment

Hi I have made a wrong payment to my account and need the amount refund to me

Resolved! Payment

Hi.every day chat online are busy.Please not close my account.I need change payment date.At the moment i pay every mouth date 21 but i am better date 10.Can you please change.My account is 1029690415Thank You.Can you please emeil me!

Ilze by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Change payment date

Hi, my account payments are consistently late due to a change in circumstances and I need to change my payment date to stop me being cut off 2 days before I get paid! Can't get a hold of anyone at all, customer service has been absolute trash so far

RW91 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos