Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! billing

I am being charged £66 for 2 foreign calls I did not make. How do you contact a human?

SC6 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Roaming data

Hi, I’m in Spain and may need more data than my 25GB monthly roaming allowance. How can I buy more and how much will it cost?I’ve tried the O2 chat but frustratingly can’t get through to a real person. Apparently they’re all too busy to help.

EUroamer by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Charges on phone bill

How do you actually get to speak to someone regarding charges on your bill?

Adnyl by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! I bought my new contract upgrade and price not happy

Hi and respect actually 10 days ago I upgraded my data and you gave me a iPhone 40 promax with 150 GB Internet but the price is so expensive for me because I paid 450 GB 31 pound a month which means it’s too expensive. I can’t get the other company. ...

Rayan1359 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Move airtime contract to new device

I currently have a Samsung watch contract, I’ve just switched to iPhone, if I buy an Apple Watch outright can the airtime plan be moved onto that from my Samsung?

Looby23 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Is this some kind of sick joke?

I have just landed in Montenegro. I have barely used my phone and I received this text: “You've now hit your 50MB/£51.50 limit. If you want to use more you'll need to increase your monthly spending limit to £120 (200MB) by texting DATALIMIT200 to 233...

cren92 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Switch Up credit check

Hello I have recently upgraded to the iPhone 14 pro. I’ve had a think and I am better suited to the pro max, so I intend to use switch up to swap from the pro to the pro max once it comes back into stock. By using O2 Switch Up, will I get credit chec...

Resolved! Bill

I’ve paid my bill and my phone isn’t on yet how long it take 

Claire31 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Billing Reference on Bank Statements

Hi, Do the direct debit transactions on your bank statement detail what device/plan you are paying for? I.e if I buy an Apple Watch, will the direct debit payment reference say "Apple Watch" or something similar, or is it impossible to tell what the ...