Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: Pay Monthly

Hi all, welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you are on a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your q...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 15 replies
  • 5 kudos

financial problems

hello unfortunately I am not able to pay the bill now because I am a month out of work and currently without funds I would like to freeze my bill for 2 weeks all the time I am looking for a new job but everyone is trying with transport please help

Gajda by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Disney plus

Hi.When I brought my iPad with a data plan, it offered to me 6 months of Disney plus for free wit the tariff but I’m being charged for it.Any ideas or advice on this?

Resolved! upgrade

my contract is up in 2 weeks,not sure what to change to so might leave it for a bit. my question is what happens to my tarif, does it go down or stay the same. i got the phone through carphone warehouse.

ian1000 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

100gb enquiry

Hi allHope your all staying safeI currently have a monthly payment of 30 for 50gb the website only offer of 100gb for £20 is obviously much better. 12 month contract ended in febmy question is if I order it and the change my sim to the new deal will ...

Phil2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Changing my tariff downwards

I'm going to have trouble with my current tariff and paying my bill and I can't change to a lesser tariff

John12 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! PAYG to pay monthly to O2 refresh?

Hi I am currently on pay and go (£10 Text and Web), looking to move to a pay monthly sim only (£7 1GB data)deal for my current phone. I am planning to upgrade when the latest iPhone is released by starting an O2 refresh plan. If I move to a pay month...

Age restriction

Hi thereI have no age restriction as I’m 23 years old but I as of today I am no longer allowed to get onto over 18/adult sites. I have tried ringing o2 and they have said they aren’t dealing with ‘none urgent’ calls, and I cannot talk to a guru as th...

TJ2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Network down in area so I need Wifi calls

The network is down in my area and it states it won’t be back up till Saturday. I switched on my WiFi calls for work and I was still having problems, I was informed I have to contact O2 to get my WiFi calls switched on is this correct?

Bolton by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Wifi and 4G Calling

Hi, I've not long joined O2 on to a SIM only plan, I have an iPhone XS Max running the latest verison of iOS. I don't seem to be able to setup Wifi calling and 4G calling, I keep trying to enable on the phone and it directs me to the O2 site and then...

ShayneTSG by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Not receiving calls through Wifi Calling

Hi there, Working from home has revealed that I'm intermittently (but often) not recieving inbound calls and quite often failing to connect outbound. Although my wifi isn't perfect it's only a real issue on my mobile (laptops etc. OK). I was blissful...

MOatey by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos