Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Pay monthly spam calls

Hi folks anyone have issues with spam calls on pay monthly ? Since starting a new contract 3 months ago I'm receiving spam calls almost everyday and it's annoying as I haven't gave my number out to many people how is this happening and why is my ques...

Resolved! 20% off airtime on Ultimate Volt package?

Hello. I have 3 pay monthly contracts on my o2 acccount (so can get 20% on 2 of these as a multiple owner) - I have just taken out an Ultimate Volt package from Virgin Media / o2 so have another o2 SIM package. Am I able to claim the 20% off as a mul...

andyads74 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 4G and Wifi calling

I've just had notification that O2 switched off 4g and wi fi calling on my phone - why?

Marilou by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! bad connection when called 02

I called 02 sales from my Mobile Burt the line was a echo I agrees tone 02 contract and the advisor went through T& C’s but not a clear line to hear properly

Resolved! Free Motorola pad and pods

I now have a Motorola mobile phone on my contract and should get a free pad and pods as part of the deal, when will they arrive

Resolved! Moving a number to a new account

Hi. I am currently 19 and my phone number has been on my dad's account since I had a phone. My phone is due for an upgrade but before upgrading, I want to move my phone number onto an account that would be totally under my control and my name. I have...

Chromian by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! *beware of a strange call from 'o2'

Good morning fellow o2-ers, Just a note that I received a call this morning from a landline number offering 40% off my remaining bill. They said they were from head office and I was selected as a long standing customer with an up to date and paid bil...

Berry by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Message not sent, number formatted incorrectly

Hi all, I have been having trouble sending a text message to a radio station (radio x) which has never been a problem in the past year or so. It is a short number 83936 but now when I try messaging it it comes up with the message 'message not sent, n...

Resolved! Xbox accessory

Hi I ordered the xbox series s I have had no confirmation and it said it couldn't load agreement details but has taken the 30 pound upfront fee.. Will it still arrive or do I need a refund? It isn't showing on my bill as ordered and I havnt received ...