Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Disconnect sim

Hello, I had spoken to someone on the phone about 1 week ago nearly and they said my account was on hold until the 7th and my phone has been disconnected on the 5th which means I can’t make out going calls and I can’t receive incoming calls

Rach_j1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How can I reduce my monthly bills on all 3 of my devices

I am experiencing high bills each month for all 3 devices - my bills are split into two - device plan & airtime plan - I am wondering if it would be possible for me to change to Pay Monthly SIM for all 3 devices & would it be possible for me not to h...

Marion4 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Limited number of contracts

I'm migrating my family contracts from BT to O2 but I can't transfer the last one. When I try to buy another monthly SIM and go to complete the credit check it says I have too many contracts on my account. I currently have three (an existing, long-st...

JKO by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 have wrongly decimated my credit rating

Last year I got an email saying i could get out of my contract "you have theright to end your tariff without having to payan Early Termination Charge." this was done then 02 then took the early termination charges from my account. After months of fig...

Troywatp by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sonya

I need to pay my bills but have had my calls stopped and I can't seem to be able access my02 account for my phone [personal details removed] I also pay for my sons bill

Son2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bill

Only been with 02 for less than 1 month , and they have put my bill up already !!!! Have a good mind to go back to giff gaff … does what it says on the tin

Shyyne by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Phone not delivered

Ordered a new phone as mine sadly broke, was advised following day, ordered the phone and was told its now going to be Monday. Monday arrives and no phone!! Spoke to o2 and was advised that they have no update unknown when the phone will be delivered...

Tombo101 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Credit Declined

I ported 2 sims overfrom Virgin mobile but trying to port another 2 i keep gettinga credit declined. My Experian report shows all is fine and no issues. I contacted Credit Referal team and they told me to wait till 24th March and try again. I tried o...

Kets by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos