Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: Pay Monthly

Hi all, welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you are on a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your q...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 24 replies
  • 5 kudos

Resolved! 901

Is 901 is chargeable? because i do not trustthem

Resolved! Split sim

I have just moved from 3 to o2 and I believe I have a split sim. I can make calls and it uses my old number that is transferred over. I cannot receive any calls or messages and my iPhone does not recognise the new number (it keeps telling me to updat...

SplitSim by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How to cancel my insurance

Hi was just wondering how i can cancel my insurance without phoning customer service?

gml by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sim only and unlocked phone

Hi. My contract is due to end soon. I was thinking of staying with o2 on sim only and buying an unlocked phone from Samsung. Will I be able to still use WiFi calling on a phone not supplied by o2? Thanks.

Onedaydyl by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! refunds

Has anyones child paid for game addons by adding to there o2 bill mine did but I contacted the game developer and they issued a full refund via the original payment method so where has the refund gone I cant find a balance on my o2 account.

curtizz by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Changing mobile no

I've just switched my daughters phone from tesco to a deal with o2 I gave the advisor the pak code and he said that it would be switched automatically but it hasnt?

lynb by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! I can’t pay my bill this month

I’m struggling to find the money to pay my bill Theo’s mouth but I can 1000% pay both next month

Connor8 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Charge on my bill

I’ve got a £90.50 extra charge on my bill from some gaming site that That wasn’t me I don’t go on gaming site never have how do I sort this

Lealea95 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Change of billing date

Hello how can I change billing date and update direct debit account details?

Haque by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos