Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Can I port a number to another person?

Hello, For the last few years, I've paid for a contract (in my own name) that my sister uses. This was becauase of personal circumstance. Now, my sister is in a position to get a new contract in her own name, which is fine, but she would like to keep...

I have received a bill which I am not sure what it is

I have received a bill which I am not sure wat it is. Unfortunately am abroad and all my o2 bills are set on direct debit. I would like to understand which bill is this one?? And which I paid off. And also I can not call as am on military deployment ...

Don2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Data

Hi, my data has been running out very quickly the past couple days. I topped up with an extra 2gb and it lasted hours. I hardly use 3-4 yn a month let alone in a few days. Could you help?

Osian by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Trade in query

I’m looking to upgrade my phone early, I have £204 left and I wanted to trade my current phone for the one I want; there’s a 4 week wait?? How do I go about trading it in if I have to wait 4 weeks for my new one would I just wait till it arrives then...

Bp2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

SMS sent from BT landline not received unless on 3G...

Hi, I have a Samsung S20 Ultra. It receives SMS messages just fine from everwhere EXCEPT my BT landline. I've found by some testing that the BT landline SMS only comes through if I switch off WiFi and drop down to a 3G connection. I suspect some issu...

dougwzz98 by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Blue Light Card

My son has a blue light card... am I able to add that to my account for the discount as his phone is under my account?

Rbarkley82 by Level 4: Observant
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos