Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Payg

I bought a £10 bundle offering me double data and I topped up however I got only 7gb instead of the double,14gb

Mzzr by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Pay monthly

I keep getting texts saying my airtime plan bill is over due, when it isn't can someone advise

Joanna9 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! PAC code / Cancel within 14 days

Hi, I had a sim only pay monthly which I got a PAC code to transfer away from O2 within the first 14 days. My number tranfer was completed by day 10 but ive been billed the first £15 plus I recieved a bill today for £178.43? O2 acknowledged that they...

Bloodyfin by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! need to speak to someone

i was told i was accepted for pay monthly now on my order it says status cancelled?

BelzieC by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Claim your laptop

Where and how do you claim ur laptop with your new phone

Al3x8 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Changing Tariff

Hi My tariff is outdated, I've just looked at the sim only contract deals offered to me and they were more than I was expecting.I then went to Money Saving Expert and in their list of cheap sim only deals I find a 12 month O2 contract for only £8.00 ...

Resolved! Adding 2nd mobile to 02 account / app?

I have 2 mobiles , both pay monthly with 02. Only 1 shows in the app and my online account. I tried adding the second mobile to the account but I got a message saying ‘this device is already registered to an 02 account’. anyone know how to fix this a...

Krystle by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Not received phone

I ordered my phone on the 28th of march and it said it would be delivered within a week, i haven't even received an email or text saying my phone has been dispatched but i have my order confirmation, where is it ?

Clee_286 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Paying difficulties

Hello I didn’t pay few months because I had covid I sick very bad. I want to countinioun pay monthly please

JurijP by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos