Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! unblocking my account

how do I contact 02 about unblocking my account after replacing a stolen phone, since I don't have another phone to call from, besides the replacement that has no service

Quin by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Refunds

I need to know when are you planning to refund my February bill

Resolved! Sim card

I have just had a new phone delivered do I have to use the sim card provided or can I place my current sim card straight in. Same number just upgrade on device

CarlaT91 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bill

Hi, Ive just bought a SIM from O2 (Saturday 26th March) and waiting for it to arrive. O2 have just sent me a bill for £8 (the monthly cost of the plan I chose) for the period up to the 28th March. How can they charge me for something I havent receive...

lerobe by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My O2 website (Issues) not working (tried in all devices - still not working correctly)

I have more than 8 contracts under my name and I wanted to check other number to do an online upgrade. But when I clicked the "Show 4 more devices" the page is not loading or reacting to it.(hide my numbers due to privacy) Kindly please get this fixe...

thomasssss_0-1647895398904.png

Resolved! Unlimited Calld

Does 'Unlimited Calls' include both mobile and landline numbers ?

Reub by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Mobile numbers

Hi, Is it possible to swap mobile numbers over between two active contract sims?

Nath3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Data limits

I have a 5GB monthly plan. I expected this to be enough as the guy I spoke to when upgrading said I use about 3GB per month on average. Today, a week before the month ends I got a text saying I’ve already used 80% which surprised me. The only differe...

CPescosta by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cancelling insurance

Hi I’d like help cancelling my insurance please

Kaylajade by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! SIM card

Hi I need new sim card with new number