Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! My device outstanding

Want to know how much outstanding on my device 

Ni by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Ridiculous billing

Hi my phone bill is £30 when it should b £13 could I let me no why please otherwise I will be leaving as I will not be paying that much when I should have a spend cap on my account aswell please

Resolved! Lost Sim

I've lost my sim and been trying get though to 02 for weeks how else can I get one as been paying for nothing

Resolved! What do I do?

Hi I pay monthly and am thinking of changing my provider. Can you tell me how much notice do I have to give and also how to get my PAC code. Thanks

victorsj by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Claim

I ordered a new phone through the o2 update. As part of the offer, it stated, "Claim a set of Pixel Buds A Series and Nest Hub" And"Get an extra £100 when you buy the Google Pixel 6 or Google Pixel 6 Pro" How do I claim these as it is not clear to me...

Mrel by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Roaming in Turkey

I have a sim only monthly what do I need to travel to Turkey 

Resolved! Incorrect charge

HelloI hope you are wellI believe I have been charged additional for items that are included in my plan.Can you please review and update my bill accordingly.Calls to 07 numbers should be free for me from the EUSpeak soonKind regards Callum

Resolved! Airtime plan increase

My airtime plan has increased without prior notification. Is this due to the large increase in inflation this year?

em23 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade and bill date

Hi,Does anyone know....I've recently upgraded my device and monthly plan with 02. I already had a contract with them, will my bill date remain the same or be affected by the date I changed the tariff?Thanks

RD02user by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos