Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Scam / Fraud

Hi - just wanting a bit of info - I was a victim of a scam in February and have reported it to O2 fraud team via phone/ messages & email but have not had a response from anyone - keep getting different timescales from 24/48 hours to 30 days !!!! How ...

Jsjack by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Missing Order

I placed an order for a new iPad on 01/04/2022, the initial part all went through smoothly and it was handed over to DHL for delivery for 04/04/2022.Subsequently after live chatting and calling O2, I was provided with a number for DHL to get more inf...

MikeS-87 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! 4g won’t come on phone but bill paid

Daughter’s phone will not load to onto 4g and has received a text saying bill not paid but it has been contacted 02 and said it would come in after 24hrs but still not come on 4 days later

Jasmine28 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Disney+ if you already have a year subscription

Have looked everywhere to get an answer for this but nothing is clear. I have Disney+ for which I paid a year in March, so have 10 more months paid for. However when choosing my extras with my upgrade I was told I could bring those 6 months O2 gives,...

Elendil82 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! I watch 7 series

Hi Iam order new I watch 7 series but Iam interested so plz cancel order I can send my messages still now I don’t order is cancel are not can reply me

Ashumubu by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Paid bill showing unpaid

I have paid my bill but showing unpaid now lost use of phone can't get through to anybody at 02

Resolved! Refresh 02 contract

I am going around in circles getting diffrent answers and so confused can the following question be answered clearly by someone...WHEN ON O2 REFRESH AND I HAVE PAID THE DEVICE OFF DO I HAVE TO GIVE 30 DAYS NOTICE TO CANCEL THE AIRTIME PLAN OR CAN I J...

Gedword by Level 1: Joiner
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sim replacement

Sim replacement 

Matt26 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How to complain about o2 customer service.

Hi all. I took out a contract in September 2021 for z fold 3 . They phone stopped working as it had a factory fault ibwas told. They already replaced three phones and I'm expecting fourth one to be delivered. I suspect they belonged to other people w...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos