Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Where is my SIM card

I ordered my pay monthly SIM card on the 9th/10th April I had a email confirmation saying that I need to watch out for my sim in the post but it’s been over a week and I still haven’t had the SIM card can you please tell me what is going on I need a ...

Katie28 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Is it ever possible to speak to a human from o2???😳

This company goes from bad to WORSE,I only want to speak to an actual person about putting a spend cap on a contract sim, AND for the fourth day in a row the "advisors are all busy" REALLY??

SSDD by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iPhone delivery

I ordered an IPhone 13 Pro Max with GUARANTEED next day delivery yesterday however it says the delivery date is expected on the 19th instead of today (16th)

Raph by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How can I find out my phone number number by serial?

Help me, please!I am in Ukraine now.I have lost the package from my second sim.I am in roaming, LIFECELL operator, i cant text NUMBER on 2020Help me to find out it!!!

Anton2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! o2 new account

About ago four week I opened o2 account 12months first days working perfect I second day swap old number to o2 new number and try connect apple watch 7 cellular so everthing try connect add plan 5£ monhts okey waiting when activating but notthing and...

zen1a by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Banking details

Hi, is possible to have banking details from o2. Thanks 

Xxx131822 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bungle change

Hello. I now have active the 10£ bundle and I run out of Data. I would like to change for the 20 big bundle. I did it yesterday and it says that I need to wait until 27 of april. Is it possible to activate it today and star using it by today ? Thanks...

Resolved! 6 Months Free Disney+

Please ignore this, I've managed to find the answer now. I've just taken out a 12 month sim only contract with o2 and I was going to select Disney+ for my free extra, but the terms of the deal have me confused.In the terms there's a section that stat...

Lee1976 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bill

Why am I being charged for my Disney+ when told was 6months free with my new contract? Also told my bill would be £18 rather than the £36 for the first 6months

Paul86 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cancel SIM and continue paying for phone?

I spoke with an 02 sales rep and was told it was possible to get a iPhone 13 Pro max on a contract (24 or 36) and if I were to move abroad for work which I may need to after 12 months unfortunately, I would be able to continue paying for my phone and...

ArunD by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos