Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Leave O2

Stop to renew

Xun by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Using mobile abroad

Hi can anyone recommend the cheapest way of using my mobile in Morocco next week? I mean like which bolt-on would be best? thanks

Caff63 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Porting old number unsuccessful

Hello newb here. Would appreciate your help. So I moved from THREE onto O2. Initially signed up to a new SIM only contract, used my PAC number from THREE and on the same day the porting was meant to happen, I contacted O2 to change my contract as fou...

shortydoc by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Contract

Hi, My contract was supposed to have finished today but it looks as though it has carried on? I have a new phone that I am looking to set up with the same number. I hope I will not be charged for this coming month.

LL27 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bolt on

I have a contract with O2 and When I took the contract I ask o2 that I travel to Ireland frequently and they said its not a problem you can use your mobile plan as you would in the UK, now I am in Ireland and cannot make or receive calls, despite I v...

Ali_82 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Data when in Spain

Is there a bolt on thats good to increase data when going to Spain?

Davep by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bill

I have recently got back from being abroad, to find out I have a massive bill this month and next month. I was using WiFi calling, so i am not happy to pay what you are charging me

Jess96 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! When will I receive my order?

Hi, I've completed my order for an upgrade of my phone, but that was a few days ago now,what it says is:Your order is currently awaiting stock. It has been ordered from our supplier and we'll dispatch it to you as soon as it has arrived.We'll let you...

Resolved! Bill date change

Hi, I am really struggling with money this month and was wondering if it is possible to change my next bill ro the following week on the 30th of this month.

Jack19 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos