Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: Pay Monthly

Hi all, welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you are on a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your q...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 27 replies
  • 5 kudos

Resolved! Moving my number

Hi, I completed the online form on Saturday to move my number and the automated reply informed me that this would be done yesterday, however despite rebooting my phone several times this still hasn't happened and I can't find any way of speaking to s...

Resolved! 5g sim

Hi all, I have an iphone 11 can i still use it for my Iphone 12 max pro? or i need to get a 5G sim to operate the 12 Max pro

Rits by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Not receiving or sending iMessages

Hi, I have recently just joined O2 and I have transferred my number from EE. I believe everything was completed today and I’m no longer under EE but I when I send a message it’s being sent from my temporary number and not my number I have transferred...

Sharee12 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New I phone 12

My son has just got new iphone 12 - we have changed to a new o2 contract with more data from a pevious o2 contract. does he put sim from old phone into new phone or do we put in new sim in and activate that? thanks

Phone signal in my flat

Hi, I have an iphone 10 and over the past couple of months, my phone signal has been really poor when making and recieving phone calls. The person on the other end cannot hear me which means I actually cannot make any calls. I've been using my work p...

Shamima by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Replacement Phone

Hi There, Could I have a status update on the below phone repair/refurb please. I replied to the email last week to confirm I am happy to pay the cost but have heard nothing since. [personal details removed] Thanks Simon [personal details removed]

Simon1976 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Phone

Hi was woundering if I cud add a nuther phone to my account

Keith3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Device upgrade

I have upgraded from my old device to a new one. As its a 5G device I've got a new sim card with it. I would like to know how to activate this sim and also keep the existing number.Thanks

Ervins by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Incoming calls

My phone does not ring when someone calls and I am unable to pick up calls because they are going straight to voicemail.What can I do to fix this issue?

Emk by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

SMS tesxt messages not working

I have recently joined O2 from EE and have transfered my EE phone number to O2. since the transfer I have not been able to receive messages other than O2 test messages and when I send a message the recipient gets the message but from the old O2 phone...

davidt99 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 21 replies
  • 0 kudos