Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! No data in Crete

I’m currently in Crete and can’t use my data, calls or text despite my phone saying that I am connected to Cosmote 5G. Can someone help with this?

KNNGUYEN by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Why have I been charged monthly extras

Hi, I have noticed on my account that I have been charged 'monthly extras' for2 consecutive months, but I don't know why. How can I find out why I have been charged extra? Thanks in advance.

just-me by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Documents received but "something went wrong"

Filled out the order and paid deposit. Received all credit agreement and forms to email. When I have clicked order I get "something went wrong" and to call. Any ideas why this might be?

Doggirl by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! WiFi calling Moto g31

I now have WiFi calling on my Moto g31. When will I get SMS over WiFi?

Mike99 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade

If I was to upgrade today and pay off my last bill that is £28.99 that arrives on the 9th of oct but is paid on the 23rd of oct when would my next bill arrive? So confusing trying to find an answer. Any help would be appreciated.

Rjc10 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Account blocked

Hi all hopeing for some help or advice as im at a dead end i have a o2 sim only contract for a few months now no problem with it i added 2 phone contracts to my account on monday 1 got acceptedand one got declined no big deal the phone was due to get...

Resolved! Sms premium blocking how to unlock

If i enter a radio competition the sms will not send to a 5 digit number in the uk is this known as premium blocking.i am on a contract so i am at a loss why i cant enter can anybody help it would be most appreciated thanks

66paul by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos