Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade advice

Been with o2 for about 6 months and am thinking about paying off what i own on my phone and upgrading to a better up to date phone. Now do they do credit check on upgrades and would they send me a new sim as want to keep the same sim that i am using ...

Macc2020 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Changing from Pay as you go to contract?

Hi I'll most likely be changing from pay as you go to a monthly contract soon. I'd ideally like a 12 month plan. Can anyone please tell me the current tariffs for 12 months? I won't be paying up for a phone as part of this, just changing to monthly c...

FionaA by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Google play store fraud on O2 account

HiSo back at the end of April fraud was made of over £200 on my Google play account and paid for using by o2 account. I have been emailing back and forth with Google play and am going round in circles. I have email from them saying they will refund w...

TamsDeery by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Keep my old number

I phoned o2 to keep my old number on my new monthly sim but it’s been over 24 hours now and the old sim still works and nothings changed over, not sure if i need to do something or just keep waiting.

Lewisdyer by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Just upgraded

I have recently upgraded my phone and had to get a new SIM card. I had followed the steps on both my phone's when transferring everything over. Now my old phone has no SIM service and my new phone also has no SIM service. How can I get my network con...

snuffles2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Data

Where can I find out how much data I've used this month?

pegleg01 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Apple Watch

Hello I lost my Apple Watch I can’t remember if I took insurance out for it

Ashy9963 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Xiaomi Note 11 Pro - DS and Micro SD?

Hi all My O2 contract has just ended. Looking for another phone that has dedicated dual sim slots, and dedicated Micro SD card slot. Could anyone who are in the know confirm the Xiaomi Note 11 Pro, and the "Xiaomi Note 11" have the above dedicated sl...

Davidwwww by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! SIM pin

What is the default O2 SIM pin code? 

Resolved! Ending airtime contract

Hi i would like to know when the term for my airtime contract will end. Also if I would like to end this contract today would it cost me to do this.

Elisha1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos