Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! 4G Coverage in Portchester PO16 is appalling but not getting anywhere with O2 Customer Services

Hi I was hoping somebody could give me some advice regarding the poor 4G Network Coverage in Portchester PO16 I've had numerous conversations with O2 Customer Services but they suggest the network is working fine? However when I'm trying too use the ...

dmason197 by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Signal Boost

Are O2 going to, or have they, released a signal boost system for the O2 customers who have a poor or non-existent signal at home.

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Which one

Which is the best one operating system for mobiles . Windows or android . Just got windows phone prefer android I think

• 43 replies
  • 0 kudos

o2 texting problem

Checked my account and found that I have been billed £22.98 for messages. As I have unlimited texts i phoned o2 and asked why. They told me that I had sent 69 picture messages in the space of less than an hour to my wifes phone and that I had even se...

• 24 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! £28 bill charged at £29.82 with no calls, text or data used

I recently got a contract with O2, the phone has not yet arrived. The contract was for £28 per month, but my 1st bill is for £29.82 - I haven't even got the phone yet. Why is this? I know it's not much extra, but I hate big corporations ripping peopl...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade Scam?

Hi I have been called and Text several times now from a company called Buzz uzz O2? The text number looked like it came from O2 88802! They are calling me about upgrading my phone are they contacted to do this by O2 or is it a scam? I didn't give any...

• 23 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Proof of ownership

I need proof of ownership for insurance purposes, how do i attain this?Thanks

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! signal

Hi my first post so phone that i have got is samsung note 3 problem phone signal poor when down town centre in shops i lose signal and funny thing is o2 shop is close in house same dunoon cant'n signal or wifi crap it's £38 a month for no signal poor...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos