Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Registration

Hi,I cannot register my phone number with my account. Can you please fix this? I would like to set up my O2 account and access my bills etc..

MikeLDN by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Texting

Hi,General enquiry..can you text from o2 pay monthly if you run out of data? Got unlimited mins n txts??

Resolved! Leave 02

Hello my contract is nearly finished, I would like to leave 02. Can I take my number with me?

Resolved! Change my surname

Hi there, I’ve just recently got married and need to change my surname. Can you help me with how I go about to this please? kind regards Paula

Resolved! Unlink my account

Hi,I’ve just been looking to upgrade and I saw on the bottom of the info that it would be unlinked after 24 months. I’ve put in for a 36 month contract.Can anyone explain what this means please? Thanks in advance

Rainy56 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Very poor customer service!

Had some recent troubles with my phone account and order customers' services have very poor to solve my problems out since 4th June 2022 making me pay for the order, handset and monthly that have been cancel also state that I have late payment fees w...

Resolved! Shocking customer service

I have been trying to phone 02 every day for over a week to upgrade my plan, I work from 6-6 so only have a 2 hour window and every single day I have been up on hold for ages then the call disconnects?? Tried speaking online through the 02 website, t...

Resolved! i thought i was ordering a phone

i was led to believe i was getting a phone with a sim but as ive looked at my order it only says sim card? how can i resolve this as i want the phone aswell?

mason2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Can’t log in and check order

Hi,I’ve placed an order which might under review. I tried to log in to my o2 and check status always shows there’s a problem. Thanks

Shiki by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos