Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! new mobile phone contract

I have recently purchased a mobile phone contract from 02 and I gave them my pac number from my previous supplier they are send out a sim that has a different phone number to the one I previously had how do I get the original phone number

Resolved! Monthly payments

U r taking money out of my account and what is this actually for as none of us seem to be with yourselves

SE1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Data usage

I have been on a 5GB data package since joining O2 and on checking my usage for the last 2 years I saw I have regularly used less than 3GB each month so i decided to downgrade to a 3GB package. In my first month on the new deal I have used up all my ...

Nick61 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cancel contract

I would like to cancel my sim only contract I have been in this for less than 14 days so would like it cancelled straight away I still haven't received my sim either so stop my contract now please

Upgraded phone and number not working

Hi I upgraded my phone (both were with O2) on Saturday and since then have had no service - I was initially told that it could take 24 hours for the new phone to work and then also popped into the O2 shop, Bentalls Centre, Kingston upon Thames, on Mo...

Resolved! Number hasn't ported over

Hi,I recently signed up for a pay monthly O2 sim card moving over from Three. I entered my PAC code when I applied late last week, but having put the new Sim into my phone, the number hasn't ported over. Do I need to do anything? Currently appear to ...

Dan33 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 02 Scamming..

I ordered a New S22, Top package. £49 a month.On my order it says ill get a £300 Gift card. No * or ** on my order. I read though the Information and it correct. So i got the Gift card today and they gave me £50 and i feel scammed.

Resolved! Not using phone, but want to keep number without paying bill

Hello I'm on a pay monthly deal but am out of contract and haven't used my phone for a while. I'm still being charged £26 a month. What is the best way to stop paying so much but still keep my number!? Thanks for any help

Frank5 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sim swap issues

Hello, having issues with sim transfer to iPhone for number

Sanjila by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos