Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: Pay Monthly

Hi all, welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you are on a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your q...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 15 replies
  • 5 kudos

Resolved! Unlimited Data

my wife has O2 unlimited data on her iphone. I have a netgear wifi router but the most data i can get appears to be 150gb / month. (we live in an area where we don't have high speed broadband) Why can she get unlimited on her phone but i can't?

Resolved! Payment

How do I change my payment day? It was always the 5th which is the day I get paid but now it’s been changed to the 4th and I have no clue why.

Jord02 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Using data abroad

Hi.I have a 02 pay monthly deal.I am going to spain next week. I have both travel packs on my account. Can i use my data to use the internet while over there or will i be charged silly prices.Thanks

Resolved! Speaking to o2

I really need to speak / live chat / or email o2 about my latest bill (over 13 times higher than any previous bill so I think something has gone wrong) but every time I ring it just cuts me off, I can't find live chat on the website and there only se...

LeT by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 won't remove phone bar

Hello, I have been with O2 for a number of years now with no major issues. Sadly, my phone got stolen and I must say that I have experienced one of the worst customer service and my issue is still unresolved which is extremely frustrating. I called O...

rd00102 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Paying bill.

hi folks is there any other way i can pay my bill other than debit card ie bank transfer ? As contacted o2 last week and asked to stop my phone being cut off due to non payment as my debit card was blocked snd this was granted then 10 mins later my p...

Jason888 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Disney +

How do you cancel/opt out after 6 months?

Dazzyf12 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

claim refund

No network. I claim a refund

jwood42 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bill price

Hi I don’t understand why my bill has gone up by £6 can you please help. My bill is now around £37 which was not what my contract said .

GIfty by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Disney Plus

I signed up for a new sim monthly plan and am trying to redeem the free 6 months Disney extra at a later date and have a text saying please redeem before it expires. When I go to extras it says only £5.99 per month reduced by £2 a month. Where can I ...

CRow by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos