Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! A new contract

If a device has a 36 month Device Plan.Monthly rolling Airtime Plan.Plans unlinked after 24 months.does this mean I’ll be paying for 36 months or 24?

Eve6 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Mobile data

my bill date is 14th of every month (today)Please explain to me how I have already used over 3GB of my data in the last 8 hrs when I have only been awake for 1 hr of it and was not on my phone for the solid hour.

louise861 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Porting mid contract to 02

I have a monthly 02 sim only contract, currently not being used. Can I port my other number mid contract to 02 sim

Kady by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Call duration/length

Hi, Can someone confirm what is the maximum call duration I can make? I did read on another thread that it is 2 hours, but that thread was from 2017! Is this still the case?And is it the same for Pay Monthly and PAYG? Thanks

DarkmanUK by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Ordered a New Phone - Need to Change Delivery Address

Hello Just ordered a new pay monthly phone - had a few problems with the site while placing the order (I intended to pick up from a nearby store) and realised once the email confirmation came through that the delivery address is my old address. Is th...

Resolved! Bill

I can not ring 02 to sort my bill out has you lot have bard my phone I need my phone for the hospital to call me about my mother because she is in icu with a hart attack and you bunch of people cut me off I need one of your colleagues to phone me to ...

Andyp by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Direct Debit

Hi ,just joined O2 , and set up Direct Debit . No payment has been taken yet by Direct Debit.Checking my bank account , O2 have set up 2 direct debit references for my one account .Does anyone know why

Lango by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Data roaming- poland

Hey I can’t seem to get my data roaming working over in Warsaw, Poland. Normally it works automatically but it hasn’t worked at all this time round

Resolved! Galaxy watch 5 upgrade

Hi, I currently have a galaxy watch 4 on an o2 contract and would like to upgrade to the galaxy watch 5. I can see the galaxy watch 5 is available to pre order for a new contract, but 8 have no option to upgrade. Does anybody know if it is/will be po...

Rodney5 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos