Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Switch it up

Hi, I need some advice on switch it up. I have a Samsung atm but looking at new iPhone 14 when it releases. I have still have contract ongoing till 2024. Can I trade my Samsung in for IPhone instead of paying the remaining amount on my contract.

LAP by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Paid card before direct debit

My 1st bill came out today 1st September and due to the 15th September. By mistake I paid my bill today 1st September via credit card and forgot that I have direct debit. Will they get paid twice? What shall I do?

Rborg92 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My order taking ages to complete

Hi,I made an order on the 28th of August 2022,Yet it still hasn't been completed or rejected,Does anyone know how much longer it'll take?Thank youRudder

Resolved! Billing

Good evening, I am being charged two direct debits from O2. One for £90 for my phone and my son Calum’s phone. there is then a separate direct debit going out for £32.73 which I am unsure what it is for. Can you confirm what this direct debit is for?

Karen16 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Roaming in the Sates

Am I right in thinking that roaming in the States is included in my monthly tariff? and that I don't have to do anything to activate it? I'm not entirely clear when I read the relevant sections of the web site.

Resolved! Upgrade

When is the earliest I could get an upgrade on my phone please 

Hollie32 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! sim blocked

Hi, today I changed my phone and I have all new sim card (I lost my previous phone). I left my old phone number but after putting the sim in the device I can't make calls or answer the phones. What should I do?

Disappointing 4G data speeds

Hi, After 12 years with Vodafone, I've moved over to O2 on what I thought was a good deal, sim only 150gb, roaming inc USA for £20. Must say some of the internet speeds are an issue. I'm a regular user of Chester Zoo, my Samsung S10 often displays 4G...

Resolved! Getting sick of o2

Day 4 of my new upgrade with no service no solution and limited help from the voice “team” paying premium rate for devices and tariffs for sub standard customer services. Returning in the next 24 hours and cancelling my two lines. There’s better else...

Hi

Hi there

Zar by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos