Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Credit rating - unclassified payment

I have been with O2 for a number of years, and in February did the usual upgrade. No payments were missed, everything went as usual. Something was clearly processed incorrectly by O2, as in February there is a change to my credit report with it sayin...

Jmcollins by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Direct debit

Can someone please tell me if possible, how to setup a direct debit with my credit card? Thanks

Onthesea by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Stop purchases on my contract

Hi I wondered if someone would advise me..I have a contract in my name for my daughter. The problem is her son keeps buying games ect with her permission to stop him nagging. It's beyond a joke now as it's often 70 pounds or more each month. Is there...

Cheza by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! S22 Pay monthly offer

Noticed on the o2 site that the S22 current has a £250 offer on Do these offers only apply to phone purchases online? I always prefer to buy my phone instore. Seems a good deal while it lasts

paulbacon by Level 7: Part Timer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Address database

Hi, does anyone know how often o2 update their address database from royal mail. My address has only been on the royal mail website a couple of weeks but it's not showing up on the o2 website and stopping me ordering as you can't enter it manually ei...

Joe780 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 Complaints email address

Just spent an hour on chat with an agent who asked for info and no more than 5 mins later to provide , agent had terminated chat. I am being double billed for the same number since March and Agent had no idea what I was on about and put the blame on ...

Resolved! Contract coming to an end

Hi my contract is coming to an end next month I want to make sure that its cancelled after the last payment and transfer the number I'm using over to my other o2 sim

Upgrade

Can I upgrade my iPhone 7 on the same contract and tariff that I am on