Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Bolt-on rollover calculation broken?

I have 500MB data per month and sometimes I run out and so add a data bolt-on, which rolls over. However, twice now, I have ended up with a huge drop in what's left on 'reset day'...This time I added a 1GB bolt-on. So I would expect that on the first...

aswiseman by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Data usage

Hi I recently upgrade my phone and got it all set up. But rather than my data starting at 0gb it's at 99gb out of 100. This is before even using my data. Why is this?

RobT93 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Close an account from abroad - Livechat? Email?

Hello - I've just noticed that I still have an open pay monthly account for a UK number that I thought had been closed.I haven't been in the UK for years and this number has been un-used for a long time, draining an old bank account that is now close...

kazium by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Poor indoor (and outdoor) signal.

I have a pay monthly SIM, which was fine before I moved. I now live in Stourport, DY13 8DN, and whilst the coverage map suugests that all should be well, afraid not. The indoor phone signal is almost non existent, and immediately outside it is broken...

Resolved! Phone stolen

My numeber xxxxxxxxxxxxx My name is Kamonlak Bill address is xxxxxxxxxxx Please swich off for mee [Mod edit: Please do not share personal details as your posts are visible to the public. Thanks!]

1972 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Phone bill - ‘premium and info services - sent’ 9011

Hi! This is probably a really stupid question but I've just looked at my phone bill, and under 'Premium and info services - sent' it says 'destination 9011' and tells me I've sent 6 messages. What does this mean? I've googled and it says about visual...

Natalie94 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Abroad

Hi I’m abroad in Antigua and data is costing a lot. Is there anything I can bolt on so I can use my Google maps?

Pam5 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Volt

I added Volt and my virgin account says because I have changed my package there is a charge of £19 this month and that is a partial payment,I cannot get through to anyone at Virgin(they are busy due to covid?????)I want to take volt off my O2 and Vir...

Biscuit by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Already paid

Hi I already paid the full amount yesterday that was due. However, it still says I have to pay the £102.81.

Elakozak by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos