Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: Pay Monthly

Hi all, welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you are on a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your q...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 20 replies
  • 5 kudos

Resolved! upgraded to a sim only

hi i upgraded my sim only to 100gb simthe sim come today if i put it in my phone do i keep my current number

tev by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Volunteer for NHS & Have Blue Light Card but O2 will not honor this

Hi all, I am a volunteer for the NHS and have been advised that I am eligable for the discount. I have a blue light card which also advises that I am eligable for discount. When I contact O2 I am not able to provide a payslip or NHS email as I am a v...

Phil1011 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! SMS from O2 - or is it?

I have received a text message from 07956 251732 saying there is a problem with my billing. I am assuming this is a fraud attempt and I have not clicked in the URL. The text is as follows:O2:We were unable to process your latest payment. In order to ...

Forums by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! scam messages

Hi All,has anyone else received a message regarding being "unable to take the money for this months bill", I have checked and it is all paid!However, I didn't do it via the message obviously!It came from a mobile number- 447947420514. I think this is...

Postgirl by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Number change

I've just upgraded and don't want my old number. Am still with the same company so can anyone help me to change my number Thanks

claire12 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

engaged message

why would someone get an engaged message when i am not using my phone

Terryh by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! scam

i am getting text from 07930332064 claiming to be o2 wanting payment details has anyone else had this ? im thinking its a scam number.

Apple Watch

I am looking at getting an apple watch cellular and wandering if I need to change my Tarriff or will it just use the data from my tariff?

Cliff7474 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! rolling airtime plan

hi, just had a txt from 02 is coming to an end, but i would like to stay on the same plan.

lindy by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos