Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

no insurance

I have a contract phone with o2 and got the ZFOLD3, i lost the phone and did not realise that i had no insurance for a replacement. When i contacted o2 they told me that they would not send me a new phone because my insurance did not cover lost or st...

Tee1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Can't view one of my pay monthly phone contracts

Not sure, if I have the right place, but I bought a phone in August 2021. Payments have been made monthly, but I can't seem to view the contract on my account to be able to view how much I have left to pay, as it isn't with the rest of my contracts. ...

Cleo_x by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Extra Charges whilst using phone in USA

Hi, I’m currently on holiday in the USA, I have a tariff allowing me to use my phone abroad for calls,text and data, I received a text on arrival confirming this, I’ve just received an email from O2 stating I’m being billed for £25 for using data on ...

Pearljam by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Making payments after bill being "paid"

This month's bill I wanted to use a master card gift card on top of my bank payment I had a week left for my bill but it was shown as paid I made a payment with the gift card after that would the original amount be charged on my bank or be decreased ...

Arasheed by Level 6: Acolyte
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Time phone rings before going to voicemail

O2 have tried UNSUCCESSFULLY 3 times to increase my ring time from 15seconds to 25 seconds.They keep sending me **61*901*11*25#but all I get is “an invalid MMI code. And it also deactivates my voicemail!i have a Samsung S22+Can anyone help?

PHEZ by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sim replacements

What number do I call to arrange replacement sim

John15 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 14 Day return

If you return a device within the 14. Day period, does it have to be returned to the o2 store you purchased it from or can you return it to any store?

Resolved! Number change in phone settings

Hi I have ported my number over from virgin to O2. Now I am unable to change my number in the phone settings can anyone help please

Ka97 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Roaming

I got a text saying "Welcome to USA Your tariff includes roaming here. You get unlimited minutes, unlimited texts and all the data you need each day at no extra cost, subject to our fair usage policy. Your daily allowance applies from midnight to mid...

Kev793 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos