Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Data Usage

How can I check my data usage? I haven't really changed my browsing habits, nor have I increased my Internet usage but my data seems to drain pretty quickly.

Mark1973 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Lost phone

Hi there. I lost my phone yesterday and I'm on pay monthly. My upgrade I'd due in March so I have £133 left to pay. I was wondering if I any upgrade today please and if you can add the upfront £133 to my existing pay monthly plan? I desperately need ...

Adgie6 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Number port

Hi I’ve recently joined O2 with iPhone 14, I requested my old number (Three) to be transferred Friday morning. Late yesterday the old Three sim stopped working. New phone identifies as my old number and txts come through. But I cant for the life of m...

Trist by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Traveling to America

Hi I am bit confused to what data I can use abroad. I have a contract with unlimited data, unlimited minutes, unlimited texts. I am traveling to America and wonder if I will get charged to use my data? Do I need to add a bolt on ? thanks

Jchilds by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bolt on

Hello, Over the weekend I purchased a data bolt on and it wasn’t added to my account. I used my friends ‘hot spot’ to get enough data to log on to my account but it didn’t go through and she has just told me that extra data had been added to her acco...

JoFu by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How do i change my credit card details?

Hi, I pay by auto top up which comes off my credit card monthly. I now have a new credit card so need to update my credit card details, but I can’t find anywhere online to do this. I have searched the help pages and they say go to ‘manage payment car...

Egpink by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade loyalty outbound call?

Hi all, New to these forums so apologies, I have an iPhone 12 Pro Max with o2 and have had it for over a year, last month or two I lost my phone and haven’t got it back, iCloud has been disabled, phone barred etc, I have obviously continued paying fo...

Vwpolo998 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Returning upgrade phone

Hello, please could you let me know how I go about returning my upgrade phone? I haven’t changed my mind and would like to keep my current device. Thank you!

MarthaG by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! pac code

Hi just got a new phone and also transferring my number from vodafone to o2...i gave my pac code at time of ordering. had my new phone on now for a few hours but still not connected to o2...how long does it take? oredered my phone on a friday. so wil...

Angie68 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My bill

I was looking to find out if i can change my bill date and also why my will is so high?