Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Mobile data

I’ve just added money to my balance to pay for the 20 gb bundle and it says I’ve only got 2048mb left

Johnb1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How to see received sms on bill

Hi, how can one see a received sms on the view bill function? The sms has been deleted from the phone and the recycle bin had been emptied. The sms was never replied to so there is no record on the bill as it only seems to contain sent messages. Woul...

Resolved! Fraud

I noticed 2 02 accounts on my credit report which I did not sign up to. I contacted 02 and let them know these accounts are fraudulent and I want to know what identity documents have been provided to open these accounts, assuming this would be requir...

Ashashash by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! SIM onlly upgrade

I've had the same SIM only deal for a long time so I'm paying over the odds compared to current market deals.O2 SIM only deals do not appear as an option if I view tariff changes via myaccount.I guess that means that the SIM only deals visible on the...

Derek99 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Address change

Hi how do I change my address within the my 02 App?.

Resolved! Trying to transfer mobile number

Hi all, I've been attempting to transfer my old mobile number to my new phone. I recently went from Pay as you Go to Pay Monthly, and the Pay Monthly sim has a new number — I'd like to transfer my old number over. Unfortunately, assistance in the sho...

Resolved! End of contract

At the start of a contract (sim only) we have to pay rental in advance. At the end of the contract is that advance refundable ? many thanks

Letty44 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Hi

How much a month with the Google pixe 7 be

Susie2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Billing

Hello, I'm shocked I just got an email saying bill is overdue, this as never happened before, if you look at my account its always paid on email that are sent which i have must not have received, which I rely on.This appears to have gone a miss and I...

Koles by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Apple watch se data share

Hi i have an iphone 11 with 15gb data plan and i have an apple watch se with unlimited data. My phone data has run out is there a way to share data from my watch to my phone?.

Fiona12 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos