Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Why has the upgrade date changed????

I’m waiting to upgrade my sim only to the iPhone 14 in September and I was eligible to upgrade on my account a couple of days ago, now it’s telling me to wait another 2 months and 28 days! Can somebody tell me what is going on here?

Edvin02 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Slow 4G by 4G Dongle fast on phone with O2.

Hi hoping some can look into this I have a 4G Dongle with O2 Pay Monthly many years found a problem with the one O2 gave me with session limiting so got this one.https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B011BRKPLE/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8...

0Legacy by Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Disney+ SMS

Did anyone else receive this sms from O2:"Embrace your inner hero with Ant-Man and get the greatest movie franchises, all in one place.Enjoy Disney+ on us for 6 monthsJust text 'DISNEY' to 21500.RRP £5.99/month after 6 months. Ends 21st July. Cancel ...

Smammzi by Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Spend cap

I put a spend cap on my pay monthly account but o2 removed it after I took delivery of my new phone on the same phone number

Resolved! 20% discount, one time only ?

I pay for two sims. One has a 20% discount applied.If I purchase a third monthly sim will this also attract the 20 % discount ?

Mikeact1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 02 loyalty

Hi how do I get the 02 loyalty to work I've text the 21500 number with me number and the other phone number that's on 02 too but just says back just checking a few things will let you know not heard anything yet . 4 days later do I need to text loyal...

Resolved! Problems with website.

Hello there. I need some help. I'm trying to finish my order of smartphone. I paid the upfront amount by PayPal and I stuck on page with contract information. I wrote address and postcode but the bottom with "send contract information and summary" do...

Natasha56 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sim only deal

Got my grandson a 12 month sim only deal but data allowance not showing on the app, minutes and texts do though. Also unable to set up volt

Jen12 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Switching to SIM only - confused about prices

I've finished my contract and would like to switch to SIM only. If I Google O2 SIM only deals, I can see one I like (20GB, £8 per month, 12 months). If I try and upgrade through My O2 however, the same 20GB comes to £18. What have I misunderstood abo...

MrsBee by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Not receiving text

Hi , please can someone tell me why I am not receiving text from my gambling sites , I can receive other text but not from gambling