Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Billing date

I’d like to change my billing date please to 1st month for payment to be taken from my bank as get paid at end of month

Resolved! Bill

How do I make my phone bill dearer

Chloe961 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! SIM Only Plan & Apple Watch Ultra

Hi,I want to buy a SIM only plan from O2, and an Apple Watch Ultra to use with it. When I try to buy the watch from the O2 store, it keeps telling me that I need to have a pay monthly plan before I can buy a watch. Does this mean that I have to buy/a...

Purecard

I've received my email for to activate my £300 giftcard (been in contract for 3 months) but the link to register it on email sent does not work. Neither does typing o2 purecard in Google or any other browser. The site just doesn't open.. anyone else ...

Achock by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Slow internet

Hi , Only getting 1.8 mobile internet speed Sometimes less.

Wayne63 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How long does it take to fix a mast

I first received my sim 10th July and since then I have had little to no network coverage. Checking the service app I was told that there was a problem with the mast and that I would get an update in 2 days. 2 days later I get the same. 2 days after ...

Me16 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Billed for being out of Europe when not

Hi, I've been in Croatia this month for a short break and didn't leave the country, I thought this would be included in my package but for one day I have been billed BIH? I'm not sure why I have been charged.Thanks!

NaomiGB by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

iPhone 13 no calls or texts

Hoping someone can help me on this page. I’ve recently moved across to o2, and got a pay monthly sim. I’ve got an iPhone 13 Promax, and since fitting the SIM card I can’t receive calls or texts at all. I’ve ported my old number over, and according to...

LucysDad by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Scammers

Hi. Just to let you know I have just received a scam text that my last bill was not processed. My 02 account says otherwise. Please ignore these texts if you get them and you have paid your bill.

Senga by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Porting mobile number from virgin media bundle

Hi,I have just recontracted with virgin media and have gone from the ultimate oomph bundle (that includes a virgin mobile sim) to a new contract that includes an unlimited O2 sim.What is the best way to port my old virgin number across? They mentione...

Snowmen by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos