Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

No ID for click and collect

Ordered my upgrade to the store got an email saying I needed photo ID which I don’t have is there any way around this they mentioned cancelling the order and having it returned and then to reorder to be delivered to my house but not really been clear...

JordLee by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Mobile Data

Hi I have an issue where I have 2 or 3 bars of 4g, and my mobile data won't even load a simple web page. This happens in numerous locations. Very frustrating every time I need to use it it fails me.

Jonosaur by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Plethora of Bills

Can somebody explain why I am receiving three bills per month instead of one?Alan.

AlanNP by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Buying 2 things together at O2 online

Hiya. I'd like to buy a tablet and smartwatch together but it won't let me add both to the basket. Do I have to buy them individually?

Resolved! Apple Watch selling and in contract

Hi there, I bought an Apple Watch on contract pay monthly just over a year ago, though it’s just been sitting in a draw. I’ve never missed a payment or anything on it. Can I sell it on, or do I need to cancel anything with o2 first? If I do sell it o...

Jack_777 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Cut off

I receive the message this morning “You've spent more on your mobile since our last message. So you won't be able to text, call and receive calls, add purchases to your mobile bill, make calls on your mobile until you pay £38.00 towards your next bil...

Gabby21a by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Complaint

This company is a joke to get hold of they reply back and when you want to reply they cut you off I'm still waiting for my 2nd gift card from this joke off a company

Bf by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 destroyed my credit history from 999 to 706

HelloI have just noticed my score has dropped by 293 points from 999 for missing payments for O2 which I am not supposed to pay them, without any warming letters, I never missed any payments during my entire life. I took an o2 sim only contract and c...

Sudheer by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cut off after ordering new SIM

After months of signal problems I was advised on Thursday I should order a new SIM as mine is 5 years old. Doubt that's going to fix the broken mast Yesterday got cut off. Can't even call over wi-fi.Can't get through to anyone in the chat.I need to b...

PC77 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos