Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Roaming outside Europe

I am in the process of joining O2 on a SIM-only 30GB pay monthly deal that has the "roam at no extra cost in 75 destinations worldwide" package including in the tariff.I assume that I'll have to enable roaming on the phone, but do I need to download ...

Skidpan by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! International Bolt On Calls

I purchased the International Bolt on for £3.This states that calls to the USA will be charged at 2p/min.I called my friend for a total of 4:10:15 and I’ve been charged £350+ which indicates I’ve been charged £1.40/min instead.I’ve spoken to O2 live ...

BD1234 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Trying to cancel contract/plan that's been unused all year

So I bought a Samsung Galaxy Tab A (2018) back in September 2019 for a 36 month plan and 2GB a month, and traded it into the nearest O2 store back last December because I just wasn't using it at all. That, and I had bought a laptop to use for Uni lec...

Resolved! Exchange request

Hello. I recently purchased an iPhone Pro 14 on a Pay Monthly contract. I have noticed a cosmetic fault on the back of the device today. It is a small white dot that I am unable to remove with a microfibre cloth. I would like request an exchange. Tha...

cren92 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Charged three times for an international text

Hello, I was having quick glance over the MyO2 app when I noticed some extra charges, I understand that there are fees for international text, but I've been charged 3 times for one text! My phone is only showing one text going out/sent at 1933 for in...

cheung by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Looking to upgrade but have accounts with creditors can i still upgrade or will i be refused

Im looking to pay off my device plan and upgrade to the new i phone. Unfortunately i have couple of accounts that have gone to creditors. ( this account is ok ). If pay off device plan will i still b able to upgrade or will i have credit checks done ...

Bubbles1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Switchup iPhone 14 Pro Max

Quick question to see if anybody on here is knowledgable on this... So, the iPhone 14 Pro Max is 4 weeks delivery. I want to 'Switchup' to it... how do I do it and will I be without a phone for the 4 weeks delivery? Ive done switchup deals but not wh...

Rbarkley82 by Level 4: Observant
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Trying to get a new contract - So. Incredibly. Awful.

I signed up for a new contract on Thursday night and I've been told to wait for another week before it can go through. My credit check hasn't been done yet. Is this normal? Everyone keeps telling me to wait and that it could take 3 to 5 days, but I d...

AH22 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Moved from giffgaff to o2 pay monthly - iPhone 12

I went into store last week, signed up for a pay monthly sim plan, the store adviser helped me to get a PAC code from giffgaff said once my current SIM goes offline, switch to the new o2 sim. This happened today - I have no service on my giffgaff sim...

ewieteska by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Discounts?

I'm trying to reduce my monthly outgoings (like most people!).I have a sim only O2 sim that I pay £8 per month for 15gb. Is it possible to get an NHS discount on top of this or is that only for phone purchases? I have had the sim for about 4 months n...