Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Number port not worked successfully

Morning,I added another line to my account, porting number in from Three. Oldsim stopped working yesterday at midday, new O2 line still works but is showing the temp number it came with. When ring old number that should have been ported says number n...

HJA3101 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Porting my number to O2

Recently Virgin Media asked for me to transfer my mobile account to O2. A new O2 sim arrived by post and on Friday 28th October I advised O2 of my PAC code ([Removed]). I was advised that on Tuesday 1st November the swap would be complete. When Tuesd...

Arthur3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Spend cap

How do I set my spend cap? Tried contacting support via messenger and says they are too busy and try later. I read on the community ring 202 and that just goes dead.

PJM65 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Problem getting eSIM

I bought an iPhone 14 which has no physical SIM but only eSIM. Thought it would be a doddle changing. How wrong was I. Went to O2 shop first but their “computer was down” and they could not do it. Looked at app and it said that my old SIM would be di...

GPC1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Esim

How to order a esim card for an existing customer? 

Manishkj by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cannot call O2 from abroad, but can call any other number

Hi guys I cannot any of the O2 numbers (apart from 8002) from abroad, or neither send text messagesI tried this number many times +44 808 100 4439 but not working Also, trying to text PAC to 65075 but it fails every time But can call any other number...

ionP by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Poor Signal, Poor service

Hi O2, I am very disappointed with the service and contract I have. I took out the contract last year, and for £43.00 per month it wasn't bad and the signal i thought was ok but not the fastest data contract and no 5G in our area anyway. Recently my ...

KelvinS71 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Activate new sim

My new sim isn't activating

Alex43 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Help

I no longer have the contact number to access my account

Consbund by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! cannot request PAC code

hi there I am trying to request a PAC code but I am unable to do do online when I navigate to Manage Contracts - Thinking of switching from O2? - the box is blank, not showing any numbers, I input the number manually and hit search but nothing comes ...

ionP by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos