Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Charged too much

my contract is £10 a month but it charged me £16 why is this

Anisa1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Help

Can I pay my monthly bill off early on my o2 app

Alun7681 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Apple Watch

Can’t get the Apple Watch to connect to my phone 

Gem1998 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Overcharge on bill

Hi, I was recently on holiday and have been overcharged on 02 Travel. I was informed that it was once every 24hours and have been charged twice within that time frame for example the 22nd and 23rd October. My bill is incredibly high yet my husband wh...

SEnglish by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! cancel

can i cancel my sim please

brooklyn by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Direct debit

I have recently cancelled two direct debits with my bank as they were set up by O2 without my consent. I already had an existing direct debit and it is still in place and working fine.O2 have now contacted me, advising me to reinstate my direct debit...

BeckyB by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Help with new order.

Hello. I'm anew O2 customer and I ordered my pay monthly phone on friday but have heard nothing about it since. I assume I failed the credit check but how do I know? The payment is still pending in my account but my o2 account says I have no orders. ...

Resolved! Swap numbers

I have my PAC number from my previous provider and I want to swap my number to O2. Do you know the process I need to follow?

Vvoum by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! text from 02

stop texts from 02

Petatron by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! sim swop.

Hi. Will my sim card in my galaxy s10 plus go in my new galaxy s22 or will i need a new sim.