Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! NHS Wifi

Hi ever since the last Android update I can't connect to nhs wifi any ideas? It's driving me nuts. Have tried forgetting network, resetting network settings, changing to phone mac, clearing cache cookies, allowing cookies. Have found that o2 uses a p...

MrP by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade

So if I pay off what I owe on my contract tomorrow can I get a new plan cause I need to get a new phone

Pipstop78 by Level 10: Inspirational
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Other charges and adjustments

What is other charges and adjustments how do I look at them and what they are

Jed1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Ordered from 3rd party Mon 21st, application was referred. Not heard a thing since, no emails etc?!?

Got the below email at the time. Have spoken to 3rd party twice since. They asked me to speak to O2 referrals (gave me my credit reference No.) and put me through to 02 Customer Services. Customer Services said they couldn't find a record of me, and ...

C42Ellis by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Switch up

Apart from the phone condition what the catch with switch up I've got it and looking at the Google pixel pro 7 and I've only had my phone 3 months

Garth1980 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No update on order

Hi, I placed an order on Monday for a phone and monthly contract. It is still saying it’s being processed? Is there a problem with the order or a delay? Thanks

GMcM by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Delivery issues

I moved over from payngo to contract and my new device was arranged for delivery yesterday which I paid extra for hasn't arrived and I try to contact o2 and get the stupid virtual assistant and I can't track my order. Any suggestions please

Switch Up

I have to say this scheme is the most difficult one to actually use. I have checked stock online to see none of the phone I want near me. I called the store to ask and they had the make and model but not the storage size I want. They have said they w...

S22 Ultra on offer?

Evening people.I've just discovered that O2 will allow me to upgrade early, I really like the look and spec of the Galaxy S22 Ultra, however the S22 is on a really good deal at the moment. I'm kicking myself as about a month ago O2 were doing a disco...

Resolved! o2 breach of contract?

Good afternoon all at o2. This is notification that I have taken the decision to cancel this contract as is my right during the cooling off period. the reason I am doing so is in light of the following information that can be found at https://reclaim...