Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Spend cap

I want to turn off my spend cap

Caiti by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Change to bill

Hi I just moved from Virgin and ported my existing number across, the contract was for an unlimited data txts and calls and now data has changed to 250GB and increased the price to £29 from £25, shocked thanks David.

david39 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Vat bill

How do I get a vat bill

Shirle by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! samsung galaxy tab s8 ultra

Why is the samsung galaxy tab s8 ultra o2 the same price to non o2 memebers, i was thinking about getting one until i saw the price

Resolved! Poor reception in north wales

I am based in the north of anglesey. I travel frequently in anglesey and bangor and struggle to get 3g most of the time. Is there anything i can do about this

Resolved! Upgrading from sim only to device

Hi,I don’t know if anyone can help but, will it show on the o2 app if I can upgrade in 3 months rather than 6? I got a device for my partner in February which I was paying the sim for 6 months before she got the phone. But I was wondering if with the...

Zoe_B by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 02 Travel inclusive zone

Hi, I have purchased a 24-month contract and when I purchased this I got a free add-on (I chose 02 travel inclusive). My question is, I am travelling to NY, how and when do I activate this add-on and does this add-on include any extra charges (messag...

R_Z by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cancelling Contract

Hi, I was wondering at what point I can give notice to end my contract? I was under the impression that as long as I give notice within 30 days of the end date, in this case 12/7, then there would be no charges incurred. Whilst on to chat earlier the...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Late Payment

I need to contact 02 to let them know I won’t be able to pay this month due to work related situations but I cannot because my number has been restricted from making calls. I have tried to call 2729 and it comes up telling me to turn on wifi calling ...

Resolved! Samsung Galaxy Book 3 Pro 5G

I Ordered this device for Click and Collect online on the 31st March. was told it would take UPTO 7 days to collect from the store. I called on Day 6 to check when I would receive it and they said on the phone, I will be able to collect it that Next ...

gh2601 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos