Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! O2 sim card

Hi I have just phoned o2 yesterday to give them my pac number and I have given them my number that I want to keep. From virgin media just to see when do you put your o2 sim in as I am still yous in my virgin media one and I am not sure when you put y...

Sandra15 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Charge hight payment

Hello my name is Mareme I want to cancel my contract because he was £15 a month and now is £25 I can’t my that

Mareme by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Esim how to move from old to new phone

Hi. I have samsung s22 but bought new samsung s23 and just wondering how to move my esim from old phone to new phone??? Do I need call to costumer service to order new esim?? Thank you for any information ☺️

Klaudia91 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iTunes charges

Hi I have 3 mobiles on my o2 account today I notice that there was charges on one of the numbers this number is being used on an android phone but made purchases from Apple iTunes I contacted Apple support so to see what these charges where, they ask...

cat0570 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Spend cap

HiWhere do I goto to set me spend capTIA

Leon2478 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Need the 02 number

Does anyone know how to get in touch with o2 ??

Maria39 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cancel

How can I cancel my contract with o2 as I am switching provider, I need to keep my phone number though

Amyjo95 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Reconnection

When will my phone be recommended after making payment 

Help29 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

No Data after Port In

Hi there, I've recently ported over to O2 on Friday the 10th, my number has ported successfully, I have calls and texts but no data. My phone says it's connected to 4G data but has an exclamation mark next to it. I've rebooted the device more times t...