Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Upgrade issues

I am wondering if anybody can help me please. I have been trying to upgrade since Wednesday with no joy so far. Initially, when I was sent the link to click to complete the order from Retentions, it wouldn't log me in and kept going back to the log i...

debjay by Level 1: Joiner
  • 24 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 price match USwitch deal?

Uswitch offering O2 contact that makes most sense for my usage (12 mth, 4GB pm, u'l text, mins @ £6pm). I'd like to move to this O2 contract.Happy with using USwitch for O2 contacts - contract is with O2 and all works wellWould be easier for me (and ...

Resolved! Australia

Does my airtime plan cover me to use my phone in Australia please? 

SusieQ by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Airtime Rewards

Has anyone else redeemed rewards from Airtime Rewards only for the credit in O2 to disappear?

Resolved! Cannot log into My 02

Hi, I cannot log into my 02. It says I’m not registered but I have used the app previously. I’d like to check if there is a cost to use my data in Tenerife.Thanks! Vicki

Vicki4 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! PAC code

Hi there, I have a PAC code and want to put it through with you guys. 

Jared by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unfair charges

I recently contacted 02 from my handset using a number I found on the internet to tell them I was having trouble with my signal. After waiting for a considerable time and getting no one to speak to i hung up. The next day i received a txt message fro...

James55 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Pay off / end contract

I would like to pay off my whole contract and finish the contract now. I don’t use the iPad and I have never even put the SIM card in so don’t want to be paying for airtime that I’m not using. How much is the settlement please

Resolved! New phone but want old number

I have just got a new phone and sim and wanted to keep my old number, but looks like I have a new number!

CJ_CJ_CJ by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Swap number to another contract once current one ends

Hi, I have a few months left on my o2 pay monthly. I am about to get a second phone with o2 via another website that sells phones with o2 contracts. At this point I will have two contracts with o2. Once the current contract ends, am I able to move th...

DanHCW by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos