Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Can I return sim card

I joined virgin media and I got sent a SIM card from O2 which I didn’t need Ivan I return it

Lunaskye by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Verification code

Hi I upgraded my phone to the new oppo flip after signing back in with my Google account I am unable to sign into WhatsApp or Amazon they keep asking for verification code and it's not coming through to my messenger any ideas.

Raddo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Switching new sim back to old number

Hi there, I accidentally damaged my old sim so I ordered a new one with a plan (I was previously on PAYG as I was uncertain of how my employment was going to until recently). However I was in a hurry and couldn't go to the store, so ordered online. T...

SJA_914 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Have been customer with the o2 since 2020

Yet every single time I’m asking for a new device or at a new contract with something they do credit check and they coming to me back. I said I said I decline. I think I am not being appreciated match from o2? as I’m paying almost 4 years, the contra...

Palo36 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Transferring number to O2 and porting issues

I've been scrolling through this community board to work out what to do about my porting issues. It's a recurrent problem on these forums, with many of us having issues. I've called O2 thrice, used the live chat function twice and been into the store...

DataKween by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Porting issues.

Hi I have recently transferred from EE to O2 and have had issues after setting up My Esim and porting my number. My Esim worked with my temp number but when my old number ported across I have no connection. I have spoken via the chat on several times...

JonBott by Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Charged for use in USA - Have "Volt O2 Travel Inclusive Zone" bolt-on

I have two numbers in my name, for both myself and my wife. Because i'm also a Virgin customer, I have the Volt features added, including the Volt O2 Travel Inclusive Zone bolt-on.However, upon returning from a holiday to America this weekend, I find...

Demmers by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! charged extra month for changing tariff on sim only plan

I recently changed tariff for more data part way through my billing month. When I received my bill it was higher than I expected. Upon looking at the breakdown it was somewhat confusing... There was a charge from the date a changed tariff to end of m...

Nath92 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Roaming Forwarding (but not roaming)

I live in the UK & have an o2 pay monthly sim-only account, 10gb data, unlimited texts and minutes. I use an unmodified samsung galaxy s10 android phone, originally bought in the UK from o2.My partner lives with me & has an o2 phone-and-sim monthly p...

ohtwouser by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos