Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! On&On tariff tethering

Hi I have a sim only contract with O2. Its on the sim only On&On tariff. Is tethering included? Thanks Alex

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Micro Sim

Hi, I've recently ordered a Micro Sim from O2 for my Samsung Galaxy S3. I have had no problem getting the phone to pick up the network etc. However, the Micro Sim is on Pay & Go and the tariff is I think 'Favourite Places' or something along those li...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Top up extras

Hello everybody. I was sent a text last month telling me that if I topped up by £15 02 would add another £15. This amount has not been added to my account! Also how long does it last when added? Thank you

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Being Charged for a contract I canceled

I have an excisting contract with O2 which is due to end at the end of this month but about 2 weeks ago I set up a new contract on O2 along with a new phone at Mobiles.co.uk but then found out someone was getting me a new phone for Christmas so I ran...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Made an early payment but direct debit is set up?

Hello, it's the first time I've had a contract phone so when I got an email through saying how much my bill was I just paid it straight away. I then viewed my details etc. and it says I have a direct debit set up and they'll take the money out near o...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade question?

I've been with O2 for around 9 years and have all ways upgraded over the phone and had the phone sent to my work. But my new job means I don't really have a set place of work and if I get the phone sent to my house there will be no one theretoo sign ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Contract Lengths

Hey do O2 only do the iPhone 5 on a 24 month contract? Or do they do 18 month contracts?

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How long should it take for credit to appear

I signed up yesterday for credit to be automatically added to my new PAYG account when my balance falls below £2. Because the account is new it is currently zero, but credit has not appeared as I had expected it to. How long should it take for this t...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 50 pounds off 3rd bill student help? - pay monthly

hi Ive renewed my contract online the end of oct and noticed as a student i could claim 50 off my 3rd bill under o2 priorty moments. I know i have left it late but went into a o2 store today and asked if i could still claim this as i havent had my th...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Double Payment :(

I paid my my phone bill early in dec(18th) due to getting paid early.On the 28th O2 tried to take out the direct debit amount even tho it had already been paid and my account was clear. Ive now been charged by my bank because there was no funds avail...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos