cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

50 pounds off 3rd bill student help? - pay monthly

Anonymous
Not applicable

hi

Ive renewed my contract online the end of oct and noticed as a student i could claim 50 off my 3rd bill under o2 priorty moments. I know i have left it late but went into a o2 store today and asked if i could still claim this as i havent had my third bill. The terms and conditions do not state the moment needs to be claimed at the time of purchase.

The asistant said he thought it had to be claimed in 14 days of taking the renewal is this correct? He seemed very unsure on the answer and it was busy so kinda felt like the answer was given quickly without looking into it so he could move onto the next customer

Thanks in advance

Message 1 of 8
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable
I checked at O2 store this for my friend who took new contract in September. They said the code has to be added to the account in the very first month. Sorry

But having a chat with Customer care online could help. Good luck. Please save the chat transcript if they agree. 🙂

View solution in original post

Message 8 of 8
7 REPLIES 7

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

I've not seen that offer but you normally have to act quickly to get these as they usually are time limited.

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 2 of 8

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93253 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions

Normally it would be added as a credit to your 3rd bill but I'm sure you would have to opted in at the time. I fear it's too late now but call customer service.

Message 3 of 8

perksie
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

@jonsie wrote:

Normally it would be added as a credit to your 3rd bill.

The OP hasn't made the claim yet jonsie.

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Message 4 of 8

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93253 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for the quick replies, i couldn't opt in when i upgraded as i managed my upgrade online and never had the option. The other point was i never had o2 priority moments until i upgrade so i could see the offer. As suggested will contact customer services and see what they say. Probably too late but always worth a go.

Also as rightly stated i meant the 50 is credited to my bill not paid as cashback.

Message 6 of 8

perksie
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

If the offer said money off the bill then that's what it would be, paid into your O2 account.

Message 7 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable
I checked at O2 store this for my friend who took new contract in September. They said the code has to be added to the account in the very first month. Sorry

But having a chat with Customer care online could help. Good luck. Please save the chat transcript if they agree. 🙂
Message 8 of 8