Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Insurance!

I don't really know who is right and who is wrong. One of my friend is O2 customer and this is her first time I phone 5 contract with O2. She bought the insurance from O2 as well. But 2 days ago, she lost her phone at her work. Before she finish the ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

International Calls

Hi, some feedback on the international call tariffs: - Well done on the roaming simplification. The 50p min charge is annoying for very short calls but it works excellently if you are on the phone for any material time. £1.99 per day data charge is s...

• 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Can I limit the numbers available to my child ?

Is it possible to only allow certain numbers to be called (texted) by my child. I want to provide a phone to my child, but am concerned about him 'racking' up unnecessary call charges by calling numbers that we do not approve of. Ideally we would wis...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Contract Sim

I've had a contract sim for a few months is it possiblle to get a free phone? If so when?

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! change tariff

Hi, I had a Simplicity Unlimited 12 month tariff (£20 for unlimited calls and 1GB data) that I contracted on Nov-12, so I was bound to O2 until Nov-13 with no penalty. I have changed today to a simplicity 600 12 month tariff (£16 for 600 minutes and ...

pcr by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How to upgrade?

I'd like to find out if I can upgrade my phone but when I log in my account is saying that I don't have an account to upgrade, which seems weird. Can anyopne from 02 find out for me?

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Contract to PAYG

I've recently changed from Pay Monthly to PAYG but "MYO2" doesn't show my PAYG details. Do I have to do anything to update "MYO2" or should it happen automatically? I've retained the same mobile number.

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unexpected Bill

I get 300 minutes to any network, I've used 120 out of 300 and I've been charged £23.00 extra in calls.I have not phoned any suspicious numbers such as 0800 and I do not text/call radio and tv stations.Why have I been charged so much in calls?

• 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Call and Text Tarrif

Hello there all, Its Yusuf here!I was just wondering, if i get the Call and text Tarrif, then top up £10 Would that Whole £10 go from my balance?

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos