cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Call and Text Tarrif

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello there all, Its Yusuf here!

I was just wondering, if i get the Call and text Tarrif, then top up £10 Would that Whole £10 go from my balance? 

Message 1 of 6
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

adamtemp64
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 16454 Posts
  • 312 Topics
  • 1316 Solutions

Or try this from the support pages

Pay & Go

You can change your tariff every 30 days if you need to. Your tariff change will take place right away, but remember that you’ll lose all of the allowances that you have on your current tariff.

You can change your tariff a couple of ways.

- Through My O2

Just sign in. Then click on the My Tariff and Bolt Ons link on the left hand side. You’ll be able to see your current tariff and then underneath that, click the Change My Tariff button. You’ll then see a list of all the tariffs you can change to. Choose the tariff you want and click the select tariff button.

Did you know, you can compare your current tariff to the one you want to move to by clicking the Compare with my current tariff link?

- Send us a text message. To change to:

• Text and Web – send TEXTANDWEB to 21300
  • Talkalotmore – send MORE to 21300
  • O2 Unlimited – send LINK to 21300
  • Your Country – send YOURCOUNTRY to 21300
  • Text and Call – send TEXTANDCALL to 21300
  • Favourite place – send your postcode to 22204
iPhone 11 Pro 256gb on unlimited data
iPad Pro 12.9” 2020 256gb refresh o2 family discount
Apple Watch series 4
My first mobile was in 1995 a CM-R111 from sony on Cellnet.
Wincanton South Somerset (Full 4g 3G 2g indoor coverage) Remember we are all customers here not customer services

View solution in original post

Message 6 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 145098 Posts
  • 635 Topics
  • 27832 Solutions
If you mean Pay and Go Go Go, then yes, the £10 buys your monthly allowance....
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Message 2 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable
How can i get Rid of all the tarrifs, and just keep my £10 in my phone, just for my own use, at my own time???
Message 3 of 6

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 145098 Posts
  • 635 Topics
  • 27832 Solutions
You need Text & Web tariff but it seems it's only available now if you buy a PAYG phone, but at least you can get the cheapest one from £7.99 https://www.o2.co.uk/shop/prepaysims/alcatel/ot-232/ or Unlimited tariff http://freesim.o2.co.uk/ both let you keep your top up amount.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Message 4 of 6

adamtemp64
  • 16454 Posts
  • 312 Topics
  • 1316 Solutions

I have some text and web sims drop me your address in a private message and I will post one today

Apple Watch series 4
Wincanton South Somerset (Full 4g 3G 2g indoor coverage) Remember we are all customers here not customer services

Message 5 of 6

adamtemp64
  • 16454 Posts
  • 312 Topics
  • 1316 Solutions

Or try this from the support pages

Pay & Go

You can change your tariff every 30 days if you need to. Your tariff change will take place right away, but remember that you’ll lose all of the allowances that you have on your current tariff.

You can change your tariff a couple of ways.

- Through My O2

Just sign in. Then click on the My Tariff and Bolt Ons link on the left hand side. You’ll be able to see your current tariff and then underneath that, click the Change My Tariff button. You’ll then see a list of all the tariffs you can change to. Choose the tariff you want and click the select tariff button.

Did you know, you can compare your current tariff to the one you want to move to by clicking the Compare with my current tariff link?

- Send us a text message. To change to:

• Text and Web – send TEXTANDWEB to 21300
  • Talkalotmore – send MORE to 21300
  • O2 Unlimited – send LINK to 21300
  • Your Country – send YOURCOUNTRY to 21300
  • Text and Call – send TEXTANDCALL to 21300
  • Favourite place – send your postcode to 22204
Apple Watch series 4

Message 6 of 6