Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: Pay Monthly

Hi all, welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you are on a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your q...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 27 replies
  • 5 kudos

Lost / Stolen mobile?

Hello, lost mobile and contacted O2 and they blocked sim card and sent new one and put restrictions on the phone but they said "We don't need the IMEI number to place restrictions on your mobile phone." is this true? and if so what kind of restrictio...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Simplicity SIM in Pay & Go phones

I have a Simplicity SIM and my current mobile has finally died.Can anyone tell me whether I can use my Simplicity SIM in any O2 Pay and Go phone, or are they locked for use with pay and go SIMs only?The O2 shop doesn't seem to keen on advising whethe...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Favourite postcode - doesn't working properly!

I have been using favourite post code for over a month. If I top up by £15 every month I'll be getting 1000 free minutes to O2 mobiles and all landlines from within my post code.The first month though I'm calling from with in my post code and only to...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Texting From Cyprus

im on the 600 mins and 500 texts taffir my bolt ons are unlimited texts and unlimited web, when i am texting from Cyprus do my 'unlimited' texts cound or will they be taken from my 500 that come as standard on my contract? Also im guessing i will not...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Nokia E71 email retrieval

Hi,I've recently got a Nokia E71 on contract, and fantastic phone. I'm worried about email usage though... Let me explain:I run our company's server, so I get server logs every day, 1 email at 3mb, amongst other emails. I noticed in the setup of the ...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unhappy with my tarriff- New customers get a better deal

I'm currently on the "Online 40 Texter" tariff, which isn't due for renewal until July. This gives me 800 minutes and 500 texts, the texts being doubled to 1000 with "Online double messages". This is £40 a month, on top of that I also pay £7.50 insur...

• 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

On O2 Unlimited - Being Charged for free calls

Just after some advice. I am on O2 unlimited and get free calls to mates I know on O2, however there is one number that I know is on o2 and I am getting charged.I phoned customer services who just said that they can see I am being charged but cant do...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Just a question...

Hey all, never used this forum before so sorry if this is the wrong one, but i'm on the tarrif thing where you top up and it gives you certain amount of txts (i.e £10 for 300 txts) i usualy top up £10, but last time I topped up it gave me 500 txts fo...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos