Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Faulty Xperia T.

My phone's been working perfectly fine after an incident which left a crack in the screen a month ago, all of a sudden it's decided to turn itself off and won't let me turn it back on. Unfortunately i'm not insured. I was wondering how much it would ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! tarriff

ive changed to o2 and oppited for the pay & go go go tarriff topped up 10 pound and it didnt give me my texts mins or data allowance but says im on that tarriff why has this happened tells i need to top up to get my allowance

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How can I stop one-off data bolt-on being added?

HiMy niece has a phone that I pay the bill for. This month and last month she used her data allowance and I said she could have 1 500mb bolt-on. But when that data got used she has just gone ahead and added again. Is there a way of stopping extra dat...

Jester88 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

Gants Hill Mast Internet Connectivity Issue

Hi, Can anyone tell me how one reports a technical network problem to O2? I've talked to O2 reps, both online and on the phone, and they seem both unable to comprehend the issue and unwilling to deal with it as an O2 problem, not a client difficulty....

• 28 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Ordering/Activating a Micro Sim for a friend

Hi, Wondering if anybody has had any experience with this. I have bought a new phone for my girlfriend and need to order a micro sim that will fit it. Simple enough. I have been through the O2 sim swap process for my own phone so no problem there. Ho...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cannot view Bill/No products

Hi I was wondering if anyone can help? I have been with O2 for ages but never been able to view My Bill...... When I click on it all that comes up is "You don't appear to have any valid products associated with this account" how do I rectify this so ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Local Unplanned outages - money back?

HiEver since I moved to my address a few months ago I've never had a decent signal. I decided to call o2 to see if there was an issue and was told that there is mast down near me, an unplanned outage and that they were working on it but there was no ...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

No 02 3G for four weeks...

I can see from the posts that I am not the only one suffering the endless problems with the O2 service. I run 3 iPhone 5's and its been four weeks I've had to endure a service that is simply not fit for purpose (I've experience problems for several m...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! PAYG-Priority Moments

Firstly sorry if this has been answerd alsewhere.Ok looking at the O2 priority concert tickets if i buy a sim only on PAYG i see they have them for 30 days for £11. so can i still buy concert tickets with that even though the sim runs out after 30 da...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! DUPED

Upgraded my phone recently, only to find out i had signed a new contract for that phone but not automatically cancelled my old contract , so now o2 want me to pay two contracts one for my old phone and one for my new phone, the new phone that iam pay...

• 13 replies
  • 0 kudos