Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: Pay Monthly

Hi all, welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you are on a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your q...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 27 replies
  • 5 kudos

Unlimited Web Bolt On..

Hi Guy's,Quick question, would I be able to use the unlimited web bolt on for e mail as well with no extra charge?? I have been told in two stores yes and no?? Also is it a case of going to Yahoo, Hotmail and logging in ETC??Thanks for any input.Pepp...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

pay and go and NO EMAIL

another punch in the back of the head from O2 regarding pay and go tarrifs. trying to use the direct email feature and having problems doing so, im told by o2 now that the only way this is possible is via WAP ... ive just checked and cant see a way o...

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 took £825 from my account this week!

Hi everyone, Ive been a loyal o2 customer all of my life and have always sung its praises - but the last 3 months have been HELL for me! On the feb 18 2009 my 18 month contract came to an end, i wanted to get a new contract but wanted a certain nokia...

• 21 replies
  • 0 kudos

Loads of questions about contract

HiyaI have just signed up through Tesco Contract Mobile Phones for a £15 a month 100 free mins/ unlimited texts package. Can anyone tell me what I would be charged extra for? I know the internet is one, but what about connecting to Nokia Maps or my w...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Free O2 to O2 texts - confused!

I saw an advert on tv the other day saying "O2 are making texts to other O2 customers free for life" right..My question is... does that mean that O2 to O2 texts are free no matter what (ie no topup and no monthly allowance) OR does it mean they are k...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

tariff

omg i have just changed my tariff by accident and i dont no how to cancel the change please help ?:(

Anonymous by Level 9: Fired up
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Roaming Charges

It appears that Vodafone have done the honourable thing and dropped roaming charges for making and receiving calls in a whole raft of countries. Has O2 got any plans to follow suit or should I get hold of a Voda PayG sim to take on holiday with me?

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

extortionate internet charges

Just been landed with a £600 bill for internet usage whilst in US. No message to warn of charges applying. Politely told that it's my job to check on what I'm spending, even though the charges don't actually come through for weeks.Not happy. Anyone e...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Mail For Exchange on Nokia E51

Hi Has anyone managed to get "Mail For Exchange" synchronsing on a Nokia 51 with O2 ? I have it installed ok but it just will not synchronise using the O2 Active connection. I have managed to get it to synchroise on my wireless connection at home but...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos