Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! DPD tracking number

Hi there ordered a new samsung galaxy s4 click and collect to my local o2 shop. couple of questions, i ordered this on sunday and agreed to the contract the same day. I live in northern ireland will i have this phone by tomorrow? when i try to track ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New Charges to Islands off the UK

As I have family in Jersey I am NOT HAPPY that all of a sudden this is no longer going to be classed as UK and I will be charged extra for these calls. Had I known this was coming I would not have changed to O2 from Orange. I WILL NOT be paying these...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

lied to repeatedly by O2 staff

I took out a new contract over a year ago and asked ifiI would be able to lower the tariff after a certain amount of of time. I was told yes after 12 months this would be done for me. I made a point of going into store to continually ask if I could s...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Been charged £7.50 + 6% a month for insurance that I declined

Last week my wifes phone came due for an upgrade at the end of the 24 month contract so we went to the O2 shop chose a phone and signed a new contract, at the time the sales assistant asked if I wanted insurance which I declined as always. When we go...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Given the run around

I ordered an iPhone 16gb 5s 2 days ago and was told it would take up to 7 days to be with me. I checked online to see when it would be dispatched etc and since it hasn't changed from 'being sorted, we'll let you know' I went onto live chat (as gettin...

changing my email address on line

Hi can someone please tell me how to change email address on line, It says I can change my address, email on my details but I cant find out how to change the email address. Thanks Jayne

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! video calling

If I upgrade my allowance to unlimited minutes and texts and 1gb. Will I still be able to video call.

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Swapping phones between two numbers

I have two iphones on the same account with o2. I use one more than the other, but the one I use is less is a better (newer) phone. Can I swap the telephone numbers between the two phones? Thanks, Jacob

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

ordered a contract

some1 from o2 rang me askin about the benefits and what they can offer, i signed up to a contract, he told me it will be at the store on monday, and since then iv not recieved any info about the contract at all, its not in ""my orders"

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cancelling my contract

Hi All, Can anyone advise...I was wondering if I cancel my contract, would I have to pay a charge and if so how much? I have 12 months left.

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos