Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! How would I cancel a Recurring Payment

I have a Nexus 7 tablet with 3G and I've just set up a £10 per month recurring payment for data. I'm quite happy with this arrangement at present but I would like to know how I could cancel this if I changed my mind later. Searching in O2 help tells ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No service still in Wrexham LL13

As the third day draws to a close without service and all you get are the constant and unchanging standard message, it strikes me o2 have a Duty of Care and should at least provide an estimated eta. Even if they say one week, it allows you to get a d...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! no service

For the last few months our service has been dire (BD20 postcode), mostly emergency calls only or No service. We have been customers for many years, originally because of good coverage both here and on holiday on the west coast of Scotland. We have t...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 keeps taking my money without my permission

I just got a new 02 pay as you go account and 02 keeps taking my money and "giving" me in return "data" that I neither want or need. How do I stop them doing this? How do I get my money back?

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Customer Service

info: at 19:42:30 Welcome to O2. Someone will be with you soon. info: at 19:42:32 You're through to 'XXXXX' Tom XXXXXXXXX at 19:42:40 Hi, XXXXX: at 19:42:46 Hello, it's XXXXXhere. I hope you're well. What can I do for you? Tom XXXXXXXXX: at 19:43:28 ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 Travel confusion

Hi, I'm a bit confused about o2 Travel - the website seems about as clear as mud and talks mostly about the £1.99 for 15MB of data a day and mentions the call charges as an afterthought. If I enmable o2 travel and I don't use any data, can I still re...

a_hcir by Level 5: Ponderer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Data Usage on warp speed

Hello All, I have noticed that for the last few months my data usage has been used up extremely quickly, This month my allowance started on the 8th of February and 400mb of the 500mb was used up after three days, these days i was at work and only use...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Web text

Hello,how can i use web text on O2? i tried to check on my account but couldn't find howtnx

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! contract

is there any way I can check online when I first started my contract???

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos