Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Free O2 to O2 calls/texts

why is there not free O2 to O2 calls and texts as a standard for all O2 customers? it would be so benificial, and it would show the O2 appreciates its customers.

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! message queued for sending

When I attach a photo to a text it won't send and the message on phone is "message queued for sending" and after some time message will say "could not send" - please can you help

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 4G text said "O2 4G is here" but it isn't!

I got the 4G text saying:O2: O2 4G is here. We're giving you access at no extra cost from 18 February. After this date, visit http://s.o2.co.uk/got4G/qoMYRk to find out how to get set up so you can use 4G when out and about in 4G areas. Check the My ...

• 25 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! COMPLAINT VARIOUS E MAILS SENT TO DATE NO RESPONSE

I have sent various e mails regarding a complaint at one of the London 02 shops. To date I have not received an acknowledgement or a response. How do you expect staff at 02 to ensure they given the appropriate support if the complaints department do ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! HTC

my HTC one V will not awitch on can anyone help 

• 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Complaint!

i am totally discusted with the repair team and 02 guru's? my phone was booked in repair 18 days ago, constantly being told it would come soon? today was the last promise and no phone after waiting in another day? empty promises? no email recieved? j...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Simplicty or Bill credit

Hi there Everyone my Contarct is up for renewal in 2weeks and my option's Is O2 Bill credit or simplicty and I was just wondering what is the best one to go for.Thanks Glenda

• 20 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No signal in Ryde area for a week

Hello, Was just wondering if anyone would happen to have any information about the lack of service in parts of Ryde on the IoW, it seems a mast has gone down but we were told it would be repaired by the 20th of this month but as of now it still hasn'...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Texts

Why am I being charged for texts when I have unlimited ?

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos