Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Text increasing data to 5gb?

I've had a text from O2 :O2: Good news. We're increasing your 4G data allowance. So you'll get 5GB of data a month, instead of 1GB. That's 4GB extra, for nothing. We'll apply the change to your account on 7 January.I was already on the £22 4g contrac...

adeuk5 by Level 3: Thinker
  • 20 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! I want my GOD DAMN MONEY BACK THAT O2 STOLE!

OK long story short! -I had a ridiculously good number (literally only had 0,7,8!!) -After my contract finished, it turned to a PAY AS YOU GO -Got a new contract and didn't switch over the number for personal reasons -Now, I never used the PAYG for A...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Pay & Go Data Usage USA

I'm sure the answer is on here somewhere but I can't find it!!! I'm heading to USA for 5 days later this month & was wondering if there was a data bolt on I can get? I don't plan on using much much but I'm horrified at the £6 for 1mb that I keep seei...

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! NOKIA LUMIA 710

Is there anyone that can tell me why ? i can send Text messages with photo's attached fromthe UK, but i always have trouble sending them from the USA.I was informed by 02 staff that you have to be on the internet to send Messages with Picture Attachm...

Resolved! 65488

I have recently discovered the following billing on my phone. I don't know the number and with no record of me calling the number left on my log. I am now £11.25 out of pocket. Question 1: Has anyone else been stung with this?Question 2: What does O2...

• 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 2 sims on one contract??

Hi, can anyone tell me if it is possible to have 2 seperate sims with 2 different phone numbers registered to the same contract, thus sharing the tariff?Any info would be great. Many thanks Shaun

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Wanting to move to a sim only contract

Hi, My contract is due for renewal 10th January, I want to switch to a sim only contract as I'm happy with the phone I have right now. However, I can't seem to find any information out on how to get this done. Can anyone point me in the right directi...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Very poor customer service

On the third of January. I paid off my 24 month contract early. Took out a simplicity 12 month contract and wanted to keep my number. Didnt happen. 10 conversations on chat and phone to O2. Yes this now done. No. Now tonight retentions telling there ...

• 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Payment from abroad

Hi In response to a text alert saying i would be cut off I have signed on to pay off in advance a larger bill as I am in cuba. as i normally pay by direct debit i am unable to make a payment unless i do it by phone? surely this is incorrect and i can...

• 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

Getting Charged For Internet When Using Wifi

There are numerous threads about people being charged (usually 31 per day) by O2 for data usage even though they are using wifi. The problem here is that you will almost certainly have your cellular data turned on. Even if you are not using your phon...

gemz4the1 by Level 23: Casual Specs
  • 13 replies
  • 2 kudos