Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: Pay Monthly

Hi all, welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you are on a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your q...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 27 replies
  • 5 kudos

12 month Simplicity for iPhone

Hi there,I'm going to move to O2 from Vodafone as I have O2 Broadband and would like the extra £5 saving per month.My current phone is a Samsung Tocco (F480V) and it still works fine, it is also unlocked so that is no problem.Now, in a few months I m...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Dont know witch mobile phone to have???

Hiya everyone. I am new to this forum I want a new mobile but as there are soooo many on the market i havnt got a clue which one to go for. I know what features i want on it but thats about it lol . It has to be on pay as you go. The features i want ...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

tariff help

hi all im looking at the unlimited minutes and unlimited text for £55.00 with unlimited web bold on. but im trying to find out what there fair usage policy is for the minutes and text are and o2 will not tell me so dose any one no thanks

• 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Printing bills and claiming cashback

O2 are completely useless. Asked them 10 days ago to send me a paper bill and it still hasnt arrived.Tried to print one out online but I see theres no facility to print any sort of decent bill in PDF format.Running out of time to claim my cashback no...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Signal indoor

Hi everyone,Apologies if this seems a bit dense.. but bear with me. I live in SW London and my house in 400 metres away from the nearest cluster of O2 masts... 2 GSM and one 3G. I have suffered with variable call coverage since i moved into my new pl...

• 20 replies
  • 0 kudos

Online Off Peak 500

Hi there,I have been on this tariff for literally years and usually get a free handset upgrade every year (limited to certain makes/models). I went in to my local o2 shop today who said that I could no longer get an upgrade and that I would have to c...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Have to give 30 days notice prior to contract expiration?

Hi guys. Would be grateful if someone would be able to clear this up for me!I have an 18 month contract with O2. I have 2 payments left on it. 1 in a week or so and then the final one a month later.Recently i had spoke to O2 and discussed a potential...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Text & Web top up question

Could someone explain how the following works?I have just ordered a PAYG SIM on Text & Web and will be a new O2 customer.When the SIM arrives, hopefully in the next few days, I presume it will have no credit, hence I intend to top-up by £10 when it a...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cant change my Tariff.

been trying for a few weeks now. just updated my firmware on my iphone to 3.1.3. been using orange on my iphone but now seen the textandweb tariff from o2 which would suit me as its 300 free text and ulimited internet.thing is when i ring 20220 to ch...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos